This is our 4th year of being involved in a fund raising event for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation called Cycle for Life. CF is a genetic disease that causes persistent lung infections and limits the ability to breathe over time. It affects approximately 70,000 people worldwide. Here are a few important details...
- CF Cycle for Life 2017 will be held on September 16th.
- The ride begins in Coalville and goes through the beautiful Morgan Valley.
- There are many ways to participate - The Wadman Rest Stop, Support Drivers, or Ride!
- If you decide to ride, there are 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 miles options, with rest stops every 10-15 miles
- Riders are required to raise $175, Wadman employees will receive $100 donation from Wadman.
- You will get Wellness Points for participating! 200 points for support staff and 400 points for riding.
- Click here to sign up, and use the discount code of "wadman".
Come join us for this fun event and be part of the cure for Cystic Fibrosis!